cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lebel Prinitng using Zebra from SAP Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I found lot of information in this forum on Zebra printers for Smartforms but none of them helped me. Can you guys help me in resoliving my problem.

I have a zebra printer. I created a simple form to print a material number, bar code and description from abap program. The device type is configured to ZLB_ZEB2( Zebra printer driver). The font styles are defined as Helve 12 and Helve 24 ( as recommended by Zebra document). My SAP release is 620.

When I print the lable the font it prints is very small and it does not chage no matter what I do from SAP. The text font is so small that its not readable at all.

Can any one provide me with some suggessions.

thaks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadam,

My name is Andy Rogerson from Zebra Technologies, and I am the Integration Architect for SAP Solutions.

I have seen this once before and it was related to the device type. Firstly you should beusing ZLZEB2 which is the SmartForms device type. Secondly you need to make sure that it is the correct one. The previous issus I had seen was the right device tyoe name but the actual pri file was incorrect.

my work email is arogerson@zebra.com if you need further help.

Regards,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

try to increase the width and height of the barcode in se73..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont know what exactly the problem could be.

Pls check this:

http://www.zebra.com/id/zebra/na/en/index/about_zebra/alliances/strategic_alliances/sap_new/sapsmart...

Regards

Subramanian