cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In the installation of PI components on the AS ABAP+ AS JAVA with finalization of the Java Addin the iam facing this problem :

In short it mentioning that the " A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store.", Please see below for more information....:

CJSlibModule::writeWarning_impl()

Execution of the command "/opt/java1.4/bin/java -classpath

/oracle/stage/PIDtemp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/sharedli

b/launcher.jar -Xmx256m -d64 com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart

com.sap.security.core.server.secstorefs.SecStoreFS

/usr/sap/PID/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar:/usr/sap/PID/SYS/global/security/lib

/tools/iaik_jsse.jar:/usr/sap/PID/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar:/usr/sap/PID/

SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar:/usr/sap/PID/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_ht

tp.jar:/oracle/stage/PIDtemp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/l

ib:/oracle/stage/PIDtemp/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/LM/AS-JAVA/ADDIN/ORA/CENTRAL/CI/install/share

dlib:/oracle/client/10x_64/instantclient/ojdbc14.jar insert -s PID -f

/usr/sap/PID/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.properties -k

/usr/sap/PID/SYS/global/security/data/SecStore.key admin/host/PID tern" finished with return

code 2. Output:

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store.

ERROR 2007-02-15 18:35:29

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

CJS-30051 Cannot insert a key value pair into the secure store fails; see output of log

file SecureStoreInsert.log:

SAP Secure Store in the File System - Copyright (c) 2003 SAP AG

A key/value pair with this key already exists in the store..

ERROR 2007-02-15 18:35:29 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:731]

showDialog()

FCO-00011 The step insertAdminDataInSecStore with step key

|NW_Addin_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|8|0|NW_CI_Instance_Configure

_Java|ind|ind|ind|ind|4|0|insertAdminDataInSecStore was executed with status ERROR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not installing PI, but in our BI Java Add in had this same error. Turns out we had CUA enabled and it was preventing user credentials updates. Disabled CUA and re-installed Java Add in successfully.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you disable CUA?

Shaun Maloy

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you disable CUA?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have resolved thiss issue, By simply uninstalling the JAVA instance and reinstalling the ADDin java instance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

can you help me in uninstalling Java stack

can i have step by step procress.

Regards,

Magham.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run ur installation master of (NW04S SR1\Sr2 whatever you have).You will get an option under addition software lifecycle task to uninstall.Give the required details.Its easy just follow the instructions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamlakar,

If you can share how you resolved the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalakar

I think this problem happens due to wrong content of SDMKIT.JAR - incorrect crypto SDA is deployed.I dont know the installation procedure you followed because normally this error wont come.

I would rather suggest a work around seeing your problem

<b>Edit the keydb.xml exchanging [ERROR] with [OK]</b>

Follow the above step and restart your installation.

Do not forget to reward points:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajat,

Installing NW2004s using AS ABAP + AS JAVA completed. Now installing the JAVA Addon for CI for XI components...

Facing this error....

any way thanks for the help.. the work around was helpful and the very next moment it throwed an error...

regards,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do you disable CUA?