cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 days with no solution to authentication error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please please please can someone help me with the error I get when I try to log into Streamwork?

This is currently day 3 with no access and no actual help to resolve the problem - the error I get when I use my Googe Account login is:

"The e-mail gillian.wignall@gmail.com is already used by another SAP StreamWork account. Please login with that account to access SAP StreamWork.  Upon login you will be given the option to add your Google credentials (gillian.wignall@gmail.com) to that account."

I have been advised to reset my password, which is not a solution as it is a Google account login and the password works perfectly to get into my gmail and calendar. 

My mistake is that I have relied on software that obviously is not supported by SAP otherwise I would have been able to get into my account and fulfil my deadline by now. I cannot - please can someone help change my opinion of the product and its support?

The previous discussion (with no solution) is at this link http://scn.sap.com/thread/3219876

Yours desperately

Gill

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RuedigerMueller
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gill,

Let's continue this topic in the thread which you initially created.

Rüdiger

Answers (0)