Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Interface Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on File to IDoc Interface.

My requirement is, I get a file which consists of multiple records from different customers in single file.

The Mappings are done based on different customers, but the sender structure is same for all customers and the target structure is ORDERS.ORDERS05 for  all customers implies the Service Interface is same. The sender and receiver systems are also the same.

I am getting the below error in the Interface Determination, when i am trying to call different operation mapping based on the condition on the field

PARTNER ID from the Source.

"Error when determining the inbound interface: Inbound interface found several times (for same sender and receiver) for the outbound interface"

The scenario is working fine if I test the interface without any conditions in the Interface Determination.

I have gone through SDN forums but didn't help me solve the issue.

Please help..It's very urgent.

Regards,

Deepthi Premnath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member189387
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member609026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

i think you are trying to call same inbound interface multiple times in the same scenario.

One of the option to solve this to create multiple operations in service Interface.

Each operation refers to a customer.

Regards,

Pradeep A.

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have multiple conditions, under which the same Receiver Interface is determined? If so, use only one entry in Interface Determination for them, and connect the conditions with OR.

By the way, since you say that target structure is ORDERS.ORDERS05 for all customers, why do you put conditions in Interface Determination?

Regards,

Greg