Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combined delivery for Multiple order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Juss one querry,

If we have 2 different SP in 2 sales order, can we combine the orders into one delivery.

This SP is splitting my delivery.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Different orders of different sold-to party, if the ship-to party is same will not result in delivery split. The main reason for split is probably the ship-to parties are also different. By default the following fields create split. (The following text is copied from SAP Note 546668). So for combining two different orders the different sold-to party must have the identical values for the following field (As most of these fields are copied from the customer master to the order) or they are to be made identical manually in the sales order.

"Split fields that cannot be changed are:

Text Removed

"

The other possibilities for the split is that may be it is customized in VOFM routine (program name is FV50C001). In another routine shown below, which relevant for some countries, though the coding is done for split for sold-to, the code is not activated by default.

Message was edited by: Ashish Mohapatra

Message was edited by: Ashish Mohapatra

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Copy pasting from OSS note is not allowed.  Instead please provide the note reference

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colaba,

you can combine  the 2 order in Circumstance in 1 delivery provided that

1 . Shipping point .

2.  Ship to party.

3.  Incoterms.

Same

So answer is  NO

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I have two identical sales order. Everything is similar EXCEPT the ship to party(SH). Now tell me, why the system checks the SP(sold to party) in delivery.

Regards,

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Colaba,

Can you explain me once again wt exactly the issue and your requirement and business scenario

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

if u have different sold to partys and same ship to partys u can combine the two sales orders to one delivery .using the t c vlo4....

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi B K Reddy,

That is not happening. Because I have 2 sold to party (SP), delivery is getting split.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we have 2 different SP in 2 sales order, can we combine the orders into one delivery

What you mean by SP - Sold to party or ship to party

If it is 2 different Sold to party but single ship to party having 2 sales orders means it can be combined to one delivery.

If it is 2 different Ship to party having 2 sales order means you will not be able combine in one delivery

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is 2 different Sold to party but single ship to party having 2 sales orders means it can be combined to one delivery. 

Srinivasan,

From my understanding I think you are incorrect, with the above.

My explanation is provided in my earlier post.

Could you please test this case and update us?

I would have done that but I donot have access to SAP test system, at this moment.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If we have 2 different SP in 2 sales order, can we combine the orders into one delivery.

No.

In delivery, at header level, we have field SP

in other words LIKP-KUNAG

Thus LIKP-KUNAG has to be unique (one value) in order to create one delivery.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini and TW are correct.  In one way, delivery split will happen based on Sold To Party and in another way, it will not.  Have a look at the following note which explains the split criteria.

Note 546668 - FAQ: Delivery split when creating deliveries

Go through Q1 in the above note which answers your query.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Please try to post the solution here , that will help the peoples( like me) who don`t have access to Notes.

Thank you.

Viswa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose if , somehow I succeed in combining delivery of 2 sales orders. While invoicing this delivery how will the system know , which material belongs to which sales order/customer(SP). I would want 2 invoices from this combined delivery. Please throw some light on this.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based delivery item category it will be 2 invoices since 2 line items will have 2payers in the delivery, so 2 invoices surely will come