cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Extended classic senario in SRM 7.0 with SP11 and ECC 6.0.

Before SP11 upgrade BBP_PO_CHANGE method in doc_change_badi was called twice. Based on that we wrote logic in BADI.

But after the SP11 upgrade the badi is called only once and our logic is not working now.

Can any one clarify me on this issue.?

Regards

Kamalakannan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

As you mentioned it was getting call twice in SRM 5. Could you please share what type of change it was calling for? DOC_CHANGE_BADI calls after everytime  you hit order or save button on the shopping cart.

Thank you

Ritesh

0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Thanks for your reply.

As you said DOC_CHANGE_BADI will be called, once we make a change in the document(SC, PO,.etc).

But my doubt is how many times will the DOC_CHANGE_BADI-BBP_PO_CHANGE method will be called when the PO is created by approving the SC.(i.e. PO created once the SC is approved)

Regards,

Kamalakannan

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in one of the systems I work in (7.01 SP7), the change badi is called twice.

the first time is to create the po in the database (header guid = 1), this one has importing parameters filled like header, item, org data, account assignment.

second time only some header data is filled, I think it has to do with setting a new status after approval or replication to the backend.

So if your logic depends on incoming item data it will fail the second time as that parameter is empty.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamalakannan,

The doc change badi will be called everytime you make a change in the document.In other words it can be once it can 100 times, depends on the changes you have done at the document level.

If you are making a change at the header level, then you will see only header data in the doc change badi, if its item changes then you will only see that specific item in the doc change badi, so on and so forth.

Regards,

Naveen