Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice without Goods Receipt - SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need help again...=P

I am working with the SUS through the platform (eSOA - XML) - ECC Ehp4 and SRM 7.0.

I'm putting in PO confirmation control '0001 'and the subsequent documents in SUS are as follows:

"Purchase Order Response, Shipping Notif., Goods Receipt, Invoice"

I did a test and removed the flag 'GR-Bsd IV' on the PO in the ECC and yet the Goods Receipt is still enabled in SUS.

This is because I am using the control confirmation '0001 '?

After I did another test and removed the PO confirmation control (is blank) and the flag 'GR-Bsd IV' on the PO and Goods Receipt remains active in the SUS.

It has to do with the control confirmation may be a bug system? Exist any configuration to do in SUS?

There is not any way to create an invoice without having to make the SUS Goods Receipt with only 'Purchase Order Response "?

Tanks!

Regards,

Dhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goods receipt is possible or not depends on the indicator "GR-possible" in ECC PO.

In GR-based IV, the invoice is dependent on GR. If you remove the GR-based IV, GR is still possible if the indicator GR-possible is ticked.

More ever in SUS, there is no feature of triggering GR (material PO). GR notification only displayed in SUS.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer Malay.

But, if the GR notification only displayed in SUS I'll get creat an invoce same whitout GR, correct?

Regards,

Dhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean to say the supplier can create invoice against the GR notification (in case of GR based IV).

Supplier will accept the notification and create the invoice against the accepted GR notifications.

Hope I could clarify you properly.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand Malay ...

Thank you.

With regards,

Dhan

Answers (0)