cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Discount Conditions; Condition Ignored 002 not fulfilled

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have multiple discount conditions in our pricing procedure that depending on some of the parameters.  But it doesn't recognize the other condition records says that 002 is not fulfilled.  In the pricing procedure all have Reqt as 2, I don't want to have to blank out Reqt to get this to work with multiple conditions.  Any ideas of what I need to check?

Let me know if more details are needed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have multiple discount conditions in our pricing procedure that depending on some of the parameters. 

What are those parameters ??   May be if you paste the screen shot of your pricing procedure and condition tab analysis screen, we may be able to  understand your issue.

But I can confidently tell that the system is giving the said error because of wrong assignment of some value in your pricing procedure or in your condition type settings.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example, we give a quick pay discount based on payment terms and on top of that the material can have a discount based on sales org and material pricing group field from the material master.  In this instance the ZQPD is ignored saying that 002 isn't fulfilled.  But ZQPD is fulfilled on the other order lines of sales order just not the line when ZCPG is present.  But ZQPD can be added manually.

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jennings,

The requirement 2 in the sales order conditions does not get fulfilled only when:

1.The document item category is not relevant for pricing

2. The condition in the cindition type seeting sor in the condition record has been set the condition exclusion flag

Please check these 2 points

Thanks and regards,

J Nagesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to the pricing procedure in t.code V/08. Then in the requirement field, click on the drop down button. Then highlight the routine 002 and click on the i button. The system will show the documentation on the routine. Per this documentation, the requirement is met when the document item category is relevant for pricing and there is no condition exclusion set for any previous conditions in the pricing procedure. This could be the reason for your message.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The item category is relevant for pricing.And can be added manually, but it will not identify both.   I don't have any exclusions, any other suggestions?