cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert Generation job gets ERROR in GRC 5.3 patch 12,ORA - 00001 : unique constraint(SAPSR3DB.SYS - C005798) violated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using GRC 5.3 patch 12.

I schedule background job for Alert Generation - Alert Notification for Some Conflicting Actions(FS40,FS41,FS45) & Critical Action(F319).

I noticed that the job is running daily wise but its status is ERROR,even I tried in foreground also,same happens.

No mail triggered to the Risk Owners.

But when I checked in RAR Alert Tab,the Alerts are showing with some values with the message in the top of the page "Last run Date : - - Actual last run of Alert Generation Background Job - - ".

But the most interesting thing is that the Alert Log file in the GRC server is showing as size "0" which i maintain as the Alert log file name in the configuration of RAR.

I already checked :

1.Risks description are maintained or not.

2.Risk Owner ID and mail ID are maintained in the RAR or not.

3.CUP-Configuration-Workflow-SMTP Server is maintained and other normal mails(approval notifications,rejection,waiting for approval etc.) are going to the user & approver,evidenced SMTP is working fine.

4.Alert Log file name and Location as maintained as "D:\usr\sap\Alerts\Alert_Log.txt" and physically the file is exist in the GRC server with size "0".But the file is exist.

Two ERRORS are coming :

SEVERE : ORA - 00001 : unique constraint(SAPSR3DB.SYS - C005798) violated.

com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException : ORA - 00001:unique constraint(SAPSR3DB.SYS - C005798) violated.

Aug 7, 2012 3:06:05 PM com.virsa.cc.comp.BackendAccessInterface alertGenerate

SEVERE: Error in Alert Notification!

com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.dao.DAOException: Error:Sending failed;

nested exception is:

javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost, port: 25;

nested exception is:

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at com.virsa.cc.comp.BackendAccessInterface.send_AlertNotification(BackendAccessInterface.java:3009)

Anyone have any idea why this is coming?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surjit,

1. This error comes when the application trying to enter duplicate values in the table at the same time. This happens if there are multiple jobs running at the same time which is trying to modify the same table.

For this kindly ref SAP Note

#1652240, 1463294, 1463294.

And also there is fix to this problem in Support package 15. For this ref SAP Note #1168120

2. This error comes when the Java Mail Client is not set in the Visual Administrator and you are running the Alert job by clicking the Notification checkbox.

Kindly go through the below SAP Note, although this note belongs to the Mitigation related email but the setting is same for all the emails settings.

#1288865: Error in sending the mail while maintaining the

Regards

Shaily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shaily,

Each time I am getting new ERROR!

I have fixed the Java Visual Admin -> Configuration -> Java Mail Client -> Properties -> SMTP and maintained with the SMTP values and " Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost, port: 25;" error gone.

But still I don't know,without maintaining the SMTP values in Visual Admin,how the normal mails were going from CUP(Auto provision) and UME(password reset) till date.Anyway that issue is resolved,thanks!

But the new error is :

. . . . .

. . . . .

SEVERE:Error

com.virsa.cc.rulearchitect.dao.DAOException:Error Sending failed;

nested exception is:

javax.mail.Messaging Exception:452 Error writing message to safe storage;message could not be stored to disk.

. . . . .

. . . . .

. . . . .

I have no clue about this what is going on!Monday I have to give answer why its not working!Please help me!

Surajit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is solved.

I just schedule the Alert Notification job at 10:30PM everyday after a Incremental sync(User,Role,Profile).Previously it was at 6:00PM,may be for some resource issue the jobs gets an error.

Suddenly I noticed its working fine!

Thanks to all!

Surajit

Answers (0)