cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extending the URL of an Web Dynpro Application on runtime

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Experts,

I'm currently facing a problem with my Web Dynpro ABAP Application. During runtime the user can jump to an OCI catalogue. The catalogue itself works fine an the after the user has finished shopping there the data can be retrieved without any problem. In order to make the jump to the catalogue work, I am using the suspend/resume functionality of the Web Dynpro Framework.

Since the OCI catalogue is an external website and the Web Dynpro is left when the user browses the website, the user is able to use the browsers BACK button. In this case, the browsers jumps back to the Wen Dynpro URL but since the current session is suspended, a new Web Dynpro session will be created an all the data the user has entered is lost.

I guess a way to fix this would be to exent the current Web Dynpro with the parameter sap-contextid and the current session-id of the Web Dynpro session since that is basically what the HOOK_URL contains when the catalogue jumps back to the Web Dynpro.

Does anyone know how (and if) this can be done? Or is there already another solution for this.

I spend much time searching in the SDN but couldn't find anything about this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shabir_ismail
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Not Active Contributor Not Active ContributorAlexander or experts,

am facing the same problem. Does anyone knows how to solve it ??

Its really urgent.