Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP certification in Production Planning

gaurav_chopra3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I need guidance for certification in sap modules.

I currently have basic TERP10 certification and before that i had 2 years of work experience in SAP Production planning & project management.

I want to know which field would be relevant for the future opportunities in sap area.

From new solutions from sap for various industries and now SAP HANA.

I am confused about the selection. Deep inside heart i want to gain more knowlege production planning.

Kindly suggest some certification for me ( 2 year work ex in PP,PS + TERP10 certification).

Or should i shift my whole interest totally in SAP HANA.

Suggest ....please..

Currently m pursuing masters in informatics in germany.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

It all depends on your interest. PP is a peculiar type of course, which has opportunities only in Manufacturing Industries. PP is also more tightly integrated with CO. You may find limited opportunities, unlike FICO.

HANA is still not fully matured, however, SAP is pushing a lot. I would expect lot of changes in the coming years.

Therefore, ask your heart, go with the passion, please do not go by others. Go with your interest and your will be succeeded.

Best Regards,

Ravi

gaurav_chopra3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ok...Thanks ...

Will decide upon it soon....CO has also been my favorite.

Regards,

Gaurav

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

As mentioned by you that you are PP/PS consultant with TERP10 certification. Incase you wanted to explore further in SAP I recommend SAP APO for you.

I dont advice HANA or CO as mentioned by you, as you need to move forward in the relavent successful path which you already have exp in. PP with APO will be awesome in you career run.

-Yugesh Madabattula