cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IH adjustments in returns and credit memos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

Wanted few clarification on the below processes .. please mention your comments..

1) Returns -

a) Create order -

b) Create Returns Delivery

c) Create creditmemo

d) Excise posting -J1IH (Additional adjustments) - Here the reference document should be original excise nos or the credit memo number )

2) Credit memo with excise domestic/exports

a) Create credit memo request

b) Create crdedit memo

c) Excise posting - J1IH (Additional adjustment) . Here we can use the reference document as the credit memo number) is this right

3) DEbit memo with excise domestic /exports

a) Create debit memo request

b) Create debit memos

c) Excsie posting - J1IH (Other adjustment) Here we can used the reference document as the debit memo number ) is this right

Also as mentioned in the above the process for domestic and exports credit memos with respect to J1IH shall be the same.

Regards,

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here the reference document should be original excise nos or the credit memo number

Be it a credit memo or debit memo, in J1IH, you should always refer the parent excise invoice reference only and not SD document reference.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for your inputs ,

The first question is clear to me that in case of returns we can do J1IH with refrence to Excise invoice or credit memo number .

In  the second question , i mean that if i create a credit memo without reference the excise conditions also appear than this case is J1IH required , secondly if required than should be done with refrence to credit memos number only since their is no reference then which excise invoice numnber should i refere for J1IH.

Regards,

Atul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have posted similar query where I have responded.  Please avoid posting such duplicate queries.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)