cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Sales Order Document Flow while creating Credit Memo with Reference to that Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the below problem.

I am getting the Data from IDOC and I am creating the sales order from the IDOC data.

While Creating a Credit memo (eg : 60000004 ) with reference to sales order (150004) .
The document flow of Credit memo is correct. It shows reference to Sales order .

(150004)->(eg : 60000004 )

However, While checking the Document flow of Original sales order , It is not getting updated.
I do not see the credit memo number in the document flow.

(150004)

Please help me with the issue. I'll surely reward points for correct / Helpful answer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

As far as I know, Controlling document flow through VTAA will work only if we adapt the standard flow.

In our case, We are receiving the reference number in custom segment ZITEM_REFERENCE; hence, customization may not help.

If we manually create ZCR documents by referencing ZOR documents, then it is updating the doc flow.

Usually, reference data will be received in E1EDP02 segment with a relevant qualifier, and credit memo request will be created with reference to the invoice; whereas, in our case it is order number.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the VTLA copy control at item level activate the update  document follow ,

then you will check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Copy control setting you maintained whether update document flow to sales order to credit memo

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Discussion moved from Getting Started with SCN to SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) (Getting Started with SCN is for SAP Community Network discussions only)

To get a quick (or any) response, create your new discussion in a space related to your query.  This way it will be visible to topic experts who will then see and reply to it.  The SCN Site Index contains a full listing of all SCN spaces.