Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORMS: table data not displayed in main window on new page

stefan_kolev4
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a form with 2 pages, first one is like a header and it has a header window and main window.

I am dipalaying some header data in the header window using templates. In the main window of my first page I am displaying a table.

First page is fine.

The second page again has header window as well as main window. In the header I am displaying again header data, but different then the header data on the first page. In the main window of my second page I have a table again.

Everything works fine until the moment when the form should display the second's page main window and the table inside. In other words everything is printed except the table ( which is in the main window ) on my new page..

What could be the problem ?

Regards,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe the concept is to have one main window across all pages. If you have defined a table within the main window on page two, I do NOT think it will print.

The table on PAGE TWO should print after the table on PAGE ONE has finished? If this is the case then move table 2 to PAGE ONE immediately after table 1. Insert a command before table 2, the command should Got to New Page 2. Set the next page for page 1 = page 1, and the next page for page 2 = page 2:

Che

former_member209818
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your Requirement, it seems, you have a requirement of Constand First Page.. i mean, you know what data will be printed on the First page and there is no data on the First page which will overflow to next page at the Runtime... If this is the case, On first page, you can print the table in a normal window and you can use the Main Window on the second page for your Table printing... I hope this shud work.

Coming back to your problem, actually this problem shoudl not occure.. But If you have some data from First page main window which is overflowing to second page, then probably, this is the reason why second page Table is not getting printed...