cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load parameter and Synchronization parameter in SUP .... Error com.sybase.persistence.SynchronizeRequiredException: Illegal key generator status: the key generator must be populated first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using BAPI_GLIGHT_GETLIST ,created MBO for native andriod...
getting the filght list , but now i want to use Load parameter and Synchronization parameter to filter data . I want Synchronization parameter on CITYFROM ...tried but not working ....

Flight_ListSynchronizationParameters fcp = Flight_List.getSynchronizationParameters();
fcp.setCity_sync_param("ROME");
fcp.save();

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

Did you find a solution to this problem?

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik,

i had got d same error...but solved it !

You r getting error on the line "fcp.save()"....this is because you have not performed the initial synchronize required to generate the keys for MBO's (Tables,Sync Params,etc)....

just call "XXXDB.synchronize();" method at the start of the application or before setting(saving) the synchronization parameters...

hope this helps !

nicola_balloni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nigel,

I've the same error and I see your solution, but I have a question:

If I want set the sincronization parameter to delimit the data to be transferred, what sense does it make an initial XXXXDB.synchronize()?

I have a lot of data to be transferred and the first synchronize takes too long. I do not know how to fix it, any ideas?

Regards,

Nicola.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can make a call to a synchronization group that does not contain any MBO's (dummy sync group) or make a call to DB.synchronize("system").

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nigel,

I'm a experiencing this problem as well but when I do the sync before setting the sync parameter save i get the following error,

Exception e occured!!! - com.ianywhere.ultralitejni12.implementation.JniException: UltraLiteJ Error[-1497]: The synchronization failed because MobiLink returned authentication status '4' with value '4000'

Regards,

Raj