cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check in Usage decision

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

My requirement is to check whether result recording has been done or not while taking usage decision and also check whether usage decision has been made before stock posting from QI to UR.

Is there any badi available to satisfy this requirement?

Regards,

Nellaiappan N.P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no BAdI requried for this requirement...It can be easily achieved by your master data setup.

In your MIC, go to "Control Indicators" and select "Requried Char" in tab-Results Confirmations.

This selection will not allow user to post UD unless Results are recorded for all requried characteristics.

And also as per standard SAP function, you can setup Code & Code Groups in system in such way that when you post UD, system posts stocks to unrestricted from QI automatically in background.

Check & revert.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anup,

Thanks for your prompt response. I have selected the required characteristics in tab results confirmations . But while taking UD it will show an popup that, " Required characteristics are still open. Do you want to force to completion? " and ask us to press yes,no,or cancel. If i press yes then system will allow to take UD without recording results.

Is there any other way to put a check?

Regards,

Nellaiappan N.P.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes by defining User Status Profile (Tcode-BS02), you will be in position to restrict the same.

Check & try at your end.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried the user status profile also. But in my end, we have three plants but this requirement is for one plant only. If i created user status profile then it will affect other plants also.

I can create a separate inspection type also but its not possible to change all master data now. So only I am searching for BADI to clear this issue.

Kindly give me a possible solution.

Regards,

Nellaiappan N.P.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to BS02, click on Create to have new custom User Status Profile.

Click on 'Object Types' and select option-Insp. lot with plan and char.

Then define two statuses as below:

Status Number | Status | Short Text                         | Lowest Status No. | Highest Status No.

10                     NOUD   No UD before RR                           10                            10

20                     UDAL    UD Allowed                                   20                            20

Once statuses defined as above,

- Double click on status-10 & click on 'Create' button.

Search for Business Transaction-Make usage decision and select 'Forbidden' & 'No Action'.

- Similarly, double click on status-20, and select below business transactions along with values:

Make usage decision - Allowed & No Action.

Once you define this Status Profile, go and assign the same to Inspection Type (in Config) for which you want above functionality.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Anup

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case use BAdI- INSPECTIONLOT_UPDATE and put required logic.

Take help from ABAP to implement it with relevant coding.

Regards,

Anup

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can have your security team block the ability to force close the UD.  Their is a security object for this which I don't know off the top of my head but there are several threads in SCN on it.

If you can't find it, let me know and I'll check my notes for it.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. I will Check the BAdi and tell you Mr.Anup. Thankyou so much for your prompt response.

Regards,

Nellaiappan N.P.

Answers (0)