cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC 10.0 MDUG issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I'v just uploaded master data by using MDUG tool in PC 10.0. There is no error on SLG1 log and log shows many objects are updated. But I can not find any data on NWBC. So I checked uploaded master data in backend(T-Code grfn_str_change) also there is no data. Is there anyone experienced like this?

Elijah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My issue is is i have uploaded Organization data via MDUG, it shows in the backend, but not showing in NWBC portal. Is there any report or program that needs to be execute to sync the data.

For your reference please find screenshot showing the presence of organization in backend but not in NWBC(front end).

We are using SAP GRC v 10.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elijah - Thanks for your post.  We are having the exact same problem - could you please let me know what you did to resolve the issue?

Thank you,
Seamus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - We were able to resolve the issue.  A brief explanation -

We had incorrectly filled out the MDUG template.  The process "Procure to Pay" referenced "Procure to Pay" as its own parent.  This was a typo.  However, the file still passed all validation and loaded data into HRP1000.  We manually identified the error and a subsequent upload displayed the data.

I am not sure why this was not caught in data validation.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elijah,

Can you check if you have enabled the slg1 log.

To enable the MDUG log

1. Execute the transaction "SM30". 
  2. Input the view name as "GRFNVLOGENABLE". 
  3. Click on maintain. 
  4. Add the entries

Subobject         Position     Pattern

IO_EXPORT           2              *

IO_IMPORT           3              *

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Silky,

I did all task in manual SAP® GRC MASTER DATA UPLOAD GENERATOR™ 10.0. And I can find the green light info log like screen shot but actually there is no data generation in GRC. Is there any IMG to activate or enable upload functionality?

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elijah,

Please check the SAP note  1563286 to have details over MDUG tool.

Regards,

Silky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silky,

Note 1563286 contains manual SAP® GRC MASTER DATA UPLOAD GENERATOR™ 10.0 and I also knew about this note. And note gave many help me to create template and upload it. In my case, there is no error on executing GRFN_MDUG(1st step), GRFN_IMPORT(2nd step) and SLG1(Final step). And you can find this steps in manual which attached to note 1563286. My previous post shows SLG1 log form those stages.

Regards,

Elijah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by own

Thanks