Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Address missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on SRM 7.01.

User logs into portal and clicks on 'Shop in 4 steps', and then clicks on 'Change personal default settings'. Here under Delivery Address tab, the details are not getting populated. What could be the issue? Under attributes in PPOMA_BBP, I can see attribute of delivery address.. Do I need to maintain it somewhere else too?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Read SAP Note 1660946 and see if this setting is correctly maintained.

Also, if there is no result displayed in search help for delivery address, note 1088474 should be applied (both manual and correction instructions).

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ricardo.

Before upgrading the system, I had 14000 delivery addresses in the system. However now I have only the default delivery address. However when I created another delivery address via the SRM Admin role in portal, I could see it in the search help.

Could you please let me know where have the other addresses vanished?

Thanks

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May I please further request for your assitance I am trying to create a SC and I have tried to add delivery address  bby 2 types .

1. By adding through the portal

2> i have tried to add the same throgh ppomabbp in user attributes "Delivery address"

I have also made it default however when I raise the SC it again shows me as blank :

I am not too sure how do I populate the value that I need . Please see below still the delivery address is blank !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Do you able to see Attribute name "Delivery Address" in Portal "User Personal Settings"  in the Attribute drop down list? I want to know if you are not able to see Attribute name (ADDR_SHIPT) OR the value (Delivery address number that i maintained in PPOMA).

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagdish.

Can you please let me know where I can see 'User personal settings'. User logs into portal and clicks on 'Shop in 4 steps', and then clicks on 'Change personal default settings'. Here under Delivery Address tab, the details are not getting populated.

UNder PPOMA_BBP attributes, the delivery address is visible.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

From where you got the Delivery Address # 10730? Were you refering it from ECC? Please note Delivery Address numbers from ECC cannot be referred in SRM, you need to create them within SRM system separately in order to maintain them in PPOMA and to view them in User personal settings.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

As you mentioned that you have maintained address number in PPOMA_BBP delivery address attribute for the user. Could you please verify that the address number which you have defined as delivery address. This you can check through SRM Admin role in Portal as Delivery address.. Also verify the number you assigned in attribute is valid in ADRC table with proper address information.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

Thanks. The user attribute Delivery address has the number 10730. However when I provide this as an input in field ADDRNUMBER, this is not available in ADRC table. How do i rectify this? This 10730 is not available in ADRC of ECC also!

I guess this could be the issue. How can I populate ADRC of SRM?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Bingo you found the problem. You have to create Delivery address in SRM through SRM Admin roles. Here is a nice Wiki link which will guide you through;

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Creation+of+Shipping+Address+in+SRM+7.0

Once you create delivery address, SRM will generate a delivery address number that you have to assign in PPOMA_BBP Delivery address attribute.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Ritesh.

However I did the following

1. Replicated plants from ECC to SRM

2. Maintained delivery address attribute as per the newly replicated plant under PPOMA_BBP

Anything wrong with this?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You did the correct thing but Plants are not consider as Delivery address. You have to set up Delivery address as well along with the Plant and that number is what consider as Delivery address. If you want to consider Plant address as Delivery address then what plant you have replicated search the address number in SRM ADRC table. Because address number 10730 will not be same as ECC what you have assigned in PPOMA_BBP.

Hope this helps.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again Ritesh.

I followed http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Creation+of+Shipping+Address+in+SRM+7.0 and created addresses.

However I am unable to see all the addresses under the company when I create a SC...I only get the default address. In the search help I don't see other options.

Please advise

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

When you create SC you will only see those Delivery Addresses that are maintained to the user in PPOMA. Please check if you have maintained multiple Delivery addresses to the user in PPOMA. If not, maintain them and set one of them as default. trhen you will be able to see them in your SC screen.

Thanks,
Jagadish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish,

SRM allows user to change delivery address by searching from search help and assign a new delivery address. All delivery addresses need not be assigned in the org structure.

Thanks

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain address at company. You will see default delivery address then.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay,

That is already maintained. Any other idea?

Regards

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the same using Txn BP?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already maintained.

Anybody else who can help me please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Could you please also check the validity of the address in BP.

Regards,
Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The address is valid until 31.12.9999

Thanks