cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change confirmed delivery date in standard order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a standard order with  schedule line category as CP (MRP) and this is relevent for availability.

Now in item schedule line the confirmed delivery dtae is 27/08/2012.
I know that the stock will be avialable on 13/08/2012.

Now when I am trying to change the confirmed delivery dtae from 27th to 13th system is not accepting.

So my question is can we change the confirmed delivery date in standard order relevent for availability?If Yes how?

Coz I know that for third party item not relevent for availability we can change the confirmed delivery date in order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly consider checking MD04 or CO09 for other stock reservations.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would again repeat my original query:

"can we change the confirmed delivery date in standard order relevent for availability?If Yes how?"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnima,

Yes.  Open the order in VA02.  Select the item.  Clik on the 'Check item availability' icon at the bottom.  The sales order will perform an availability check, and it will offer the options to select a new confirmation date.  The options that are offered are dependent upon the how your Availability check has been configured.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that you are talking about re-ATP of the item.

But my question is at present there is not stock so when youre-ATP there wont be any dates/options apprearing on the screen.

The delivery date that I am referring to is on date that apprears when you double click the confirmed delivery date in the schedule line-->sales tab-->delivery date.

"can we change this date in standard order relevent for availability?If Yes how?"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnima,

??? you said there is no stock; how can there be a confirmed delivery date?  Has the supply 'disappeared'?

In general, in standard SAP, for items that are relevant for ATP, the only way to alter the delivery date of the CONFIRMED schedule line (e. g. the item that has a non-zero quantity in the 'confirmed' column) is to run an ATP.  This is the whole purpose of ATP checking.

Confirmed Delivery date is generally calculated during the ATP process.  Once you have a confirmation, it is possible to do some limited editing in the Shipping tab in the Schedule line display.

Best Regards,

DB49

Message was edited by: Dogboy 49

Former Member
0 Kudos

ex item qty 100
Schedule line 1 delivery date 08/08/2012   order qty 100 conf qty  0

Schedule line 2 delivery date 27/08/2012     order qty 0  conf qty 100
Can 27/08/2012 be changed to 13/08/2012.
At present system does not allow????

I know that if a schedlune line cat is marked for atp conf delivery date cannot be chnged.
But is there any possible as happens for third party schedule lines?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnima,

??? You say:

"can we change the confirmed delivery date in standard order relevent for availability?If Yes how?"

You also say

I know that if a schedlune line cat is marked for atp conf delivery date cannot be chnged.

Since you already know the answer, one wonders why you are asking us the question....

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

So do you confirm my analysis?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arnima,

What analysis?

Best Regards,

DB49