cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uploading SPL master data to SAP GTS using PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a scenario, where we want to integrate SAP GTS with data providers using PI, so that SPL(Sanctioned Party List) master data can be uploaded to GTS without going for manual updation. We have looked up forums and could find following documentation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts10/helpdata/en/6e/41ccaa2b8540009805b307bd211afe/frameset.htm

What we could understand is that PI needs to pick up XML file from data providers' FTP location, but how it will deliver the data to GTS is not clear. We checked the function Control Settings for XI Input Processing, there we have option of defining the business partner against a service LECSPL Legal Control Sanction , but we could not gather much info from it regarding how the data would be delivered to GTS. Also, in the above link, it is mentioned that communication between GTS and PI should be configured, but we are not sure of the type of communication involved, whether it's via web services, proxies or simple file.

Looking forward to your replies for moving ahead in our implementation.

Regards,

Monika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

were able to implement this? if so, please share.

Thanks.

Prema

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prema and Monika,

Can you please share this..If you have implemented?

Thanks!

prem_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the interface requirement is to pick up a file from a FTP server using PI & post the data to GTS system. To achieve this, ESR content for GTS has to be imported.

Exact GTS related content to be loaded in GTS is "XI Content SLL-LEG". Latest content for this is available in SAP Service Market Place under Software Downloads (https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~form/handler?_APP=00200682500000001943&_EVENT=SWDC_ALIAS&TMPL=INTRO_SWD...)

The guide How to import SAP content into the PI ESR - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

will help in importing the SLL-LEG content into SAP PI.

A SAP note (875420) explains the complete scenario creation for feeder system (ERP or CRM) to GTS. If your feeder system is not ERP or CRM then sections related to them on this note are not applicable. Configuration for SAP PI & GTS system in this note is still holds valid.

PI connects with GTS system by Proxy protocol. For which RFC Destination of type HTTP connection to ABAP System needs to be created in PI system for the GTS System. In GTS system ABAP Proxy program has to be activated to receive the message.

Hope this information helps.

Regards

Prem A

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Prem for the information!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, please let me know if you have done similar implementation.

Regards,

Monika

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

Have you checked this note Note 875420 - Business partner transfer to SAP GTS: Exchange Infrast. (XI)?. May be it helps you at least with the configuration needed.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Inaki. I have looked at the note, it details the steps needed for transfer of business partner to SAP GTS and involves proxy to proxy communication. However, my requirement is to upload Sanctioned Party Lists provided by 3rd party data providers in XML format automatically using PI. I could find some references indicating that we need to download PI content for Sanctioned Party List on GTS from service marketplace and then we can have inbound proxy communication (SAP standard content : Name space: http://sap.com/xi/GTS; Service interface: SanctionedPartyListUpdateIn) to upload the XML data.But, I am not getting very concrete info or document related to this, detailing config required in both GTS and XI systems to enable this communication, if you could provide any help in this case, it would be great.