cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding BOPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts, Can any one help me with links/docuements which helps me to know what is this BPOF & its working/uses. I need to use this BPOF in my new project...     

Awating for response Katrice…

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katrice,

Business Object Process Framework.  It is an application which I have used mostly for its TEST_UI for reviewing xml contents of TRQ (Transportation Requirements) and TOR (Transportation Orders) during troubleshooting.  There are also modifications that can be made to the xml objects and data structures using CUST_UI and CONF_UI which are covered in TM Solution Architect Training (lecture) and in the CSA TM Deep Dive workshop (hands on).

I know that there is a Solution Architect Training course document which covers some parts of the BOPF functionality, but I don't think it is available outside the course. 

If you search this Communitiy's Discussions, you will see some detailed explanations on how it is used.  I am not sure where there is a document outside of Services Marketplace.  Perhaps someone else could point both of us in the right direction.

You may also want to take a look at the LinkedIn SAP Transportation Management group to see if there is anything posted there on BOPF.  Also there is an externally exposed SCE community which contains a lot of documentation, but I don't remember seeing anything regarding BOPF there.  To get to the SCE community, you will need to request access.  Send me a Direct Message and I will provide you instructions on that process.

Regards, Mike

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Do you have any training course document with you?...If yes,Please mail me to : saplogin50@gmail.com

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Katrice, I am not authorized to provide training documents.  You need to take one of the two courses to acquire the document.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Im unable to send you direct message,because im getting message as : you cannot send direct message to the people to whom youare not connected to.

Please guide me to get SCE COMMUNITY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you guide me to get into SCE community?

Katrice

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I sent you a DM with the information.  Enjoy!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike

Katrice