cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile 7.1 SP14 USERDETAILS Query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have CRM Mobile sales up and running (almost) I have a query about the USERDETAILS and USER_AUTHORIZATION DO's in the BASIS SWCV.

I have created some new users in the Mobile 7.1 environment (same logon details as the CRM system) and attempted to do an delta load via SDOE_LOAD for that object expecting them to be created in the DO(note I have done the initial load previously and have users in the DO of USERDETAILS). The configuration settings in the DOE Parameters is set for

MMW     USR_DWLD_BE_SEARCH      <blank>

I was under the impression that this parameter would thus use the local backend - being the Mobile 7.1 environment, however in debug I can see that it is attempting to call function module 'SMMW_USER_DETAILS_GETLIST' in the CRM backend system using an RFC set up for the CRM system? Is there some other config somewhere or data in a cache suggesting this should be the case. This function module does not even exit in the CRM system...

Thanks

Stu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

My understanding that SAP CRM Sales mobile app 2.0 does not use data in SAP BASIS 710.

CRM Sales mobile app has own MAS_EMPLOYEE and MAS_AUTH_CUST.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again Masa,

Well it seems to work without it anyway, have I misread the deployment guide then as in section 7.1.3 it talks about setting up users in the DOE and specifically mentions USER DETAILS and USER AUTHORIZATIONS. If I have misread it - is there something specifically that I should have done?

Thanks

Stu

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good finding. I will double check this and ask respobsible person to update in the next doc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nice one, please let me know whether I need to worry about this or not..

Cheers Stu

Answers (0)