cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Sync Users between GRC AC10 System and ERP System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have a situation where every user in ERP should be able to request for Firefighter ID access, due to which user on ERP production should also exist on GRC production system.

We have designed a workflow where in a request is created for provisioning a New User in ERP Production system which happens after certain approval stages.

Now we want that the New user which is created in ERP system should also get created in GRC production system and appropriate role has to be assigned to the user .i.e both system should be in SYNC.

Please note we do not have a CUA system/functionality in place.

Is it possible to achieve this SYNC between ERP and GRC via workflow or any IDOC or any other way ??

Please suggest.

Regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member541582
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

I haven't tried it myself, but I'm pretty sure that you could map default roles and systems against a request type, e.g. new user request. This would allow the creation of the user on the GRC box.

Review these parameter settings:

Access Request Default Roles2009YES  Consider Default Roles
Access Request Default Roles2010001  Request type for default roles
Access Request Default Roles2011REQUEST  Default Role Level
Access Request Default Roles2012SYSTEM  Role Attributes
Access Request Role Mapping2014YES  Enable Role Mapping
Access Request Role Mapping2015NO  Applicable to Role Removals

Afterwards you need either a FF assignment workflow or manually assign the user to a firefighter.

An alternative approach would be to implement SP09 (or SP10?) where you could choose if you want the central log in from the GRC box, or if you want client specific firefighter log in as we were used to in FF 5.3.

Kind Regards,

Vit

Answers (0)