cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert for PO's with "Error in process" status ?

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

For some reasons, some of my PO's are not transfered to my backend (R3). I would like to alert somebody about this situation (purchaser, administrator, etc). do you know how could I accomplish this ?

Thank you ,

BR,

Diego

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego,

Have you tried to catch the status in the DOC_SAVE_BADI? If you can catch it there, then you can develop a FM to send a email to the user that the PO failed in transfer action.

Other thing is to create a Z_B46B_DPO_TRANSFER FM (copy from the original B46B_DPO_TRANSFER) and implement the BBP_DRIVER_DETERMINE BADI:

IF functionname EQ 'B46B_DPO_TRANSFER'.

functionname = 'Z_B46B_DPO_TRANSFER'.

ENDIF.

Inside Z_B46B_DPO_TRANSFER you can check if any error messages where returned from the RFC BBP_PO_INBOUND....

Hope this can help you to solve your problem...

Acknowledge your comments please..

Regards,

Gerardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in SRM 4.0; Is there anyway I could do this through SPRO, means without or with very less ABAPers involvement.

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you on SRM50 ?

Did you try IMG settings 'Events and Event Schema for Alert management' ? For new events you can use BADI BBP_ALERTING also.

Alternatively, you can develop a report for POs with a particular status (e.g. I1019 Error in Transmission) and send the list to the PO creator(s) through email.

Hope it helps

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All errors are in transaction RZ20 (B2B -> Purchase Order). This procurement monitor is also available by web transaction in Administrator role. Mabye enaugh is to add a proper role to your user?

Regards,

Marcin