Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCIDENT MANAGEMENT config on SOLMAN7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

Thanks for your support. I have few things in my mind which needs clarification

1. I am following doc Application Inccident Management - Configuration and Upgrade Guide (011000358700000514762011E.pdf)I have completed the config till   step number 3.Customizing, please let me know if the

following steps 4.Additional Configuration Options is mandatory as I couldn't find enough

explanations on this in the doc.

2. After following the doc I assigned ZMIN as the transaction type instead of SMIN but since

ZMIN is a copy of SMIN this proves that SMIN exist in the system. I am saying this

because I can see Incidenet Management Work center link for gui as well as through URL

in my SOLMAN system. Please tell me when does ZMIN comes into picture then?

3.  After trying to access the Incident Management from solman it throws the error(PFA

please look for the first screen in the attachment).

Regards,

Abhishek Paritosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

If you just want the standard functionality of service desk (Application Incident Management) then you need not complete the additional optional configuration.

When you use CRM UI, to create incidents, then it gives you an option as to which transaction type you would want to use. But when you use the several different methods to create an incident, by default it would create the incident using "SMIN" transaction type, unless you configure it in SPRO.

SPRO - > SAP Solution Manager -> Capabilities -> Application Incident Management  (IT Service Management) -> Transactions -> Specify Several Transaction types.

You need to maintain the parameter Specify Transaction Type and the value against the field name PROCESS_TYPE should be ZMIN.

This means you are setting your default transaction type to ZMIN.

I couldnt see the attachment, so if you can describe the error here, then i can take a look at it.

Regards,

Sneha

Former Member
0 Kudos

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR:Error in module RSQL of the database interface &INCLUDE &P9 (termination: RABAX_STATE). I can provide you the detailed screenshot if you could send me your emaild id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sneha any solution on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Just a quick qn here, did you activate all the SICF services necessary? And the settings as necessary? Your basis team should be able to help you with that error, or you can also send me the error screenshot at neha_nikki_20@yahoo.co.in

Regards,

Sneha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sneha I am a Basis consultant, and I have activated the services required as per my knowledge. Do you have any list of services required for this process? Please check your mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sneha I am a Basis consultant, and I have activated the services required as per my knowledge. Do you have any list of services required for this process? Please check your mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sneha could you please provide some updates on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

I have replied you back on this.