cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help from Syncronization with DELTA of SyncBo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm developing a project in SAP Mobile with tree applications, i would like to bring data only from application 1 i.e only the DELTA from syncBo of application 1 would be performed and other applications be ignored.

obs:: the syncronization have been done into applications through SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend().

regards.

Eduardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi eduardo,

there's no API for synchronizing only a specific application of a user. as what had

been suggested, suppressing the download request and upload delta is possible

thru the APIs. however this is only if you own the application. you can't suppress

other applications like MAM if they are installed for that user. now, even though

it's possible thru the APIs, you need to have a global settings for your applications

to lookup if it should be synchronizing or not once the sync button is pressed; also

the timing when your applications have to do these.

so if you have app1, app2 and app3, you can either implement a MessageReplyObserver

or SyncBoOutDeltaObserver that will get the notification when the sync is initiated

by the user. these observers are the ones responsible for the suppression of outbound

messages. when they're notified, your observers have to look up somewhere

(could be a manager or just a configuration file) if it should suppress the messages

or not. which application is suppressed or allowed to sync depends on your design.

hope this help.

jo