Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to read payload from the message object

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Scenario is SOAP to PROXY

in same interface iam getiing 2 kinds of error. i am getting this error in production system.

un able to read the payload. what kind of steps have to take.  this error paylode in production system.

and sourse side they are sending the data thorugh batches. pi is not picking to pick the data. what could be the problem. previosly it was good. now it is throwing this errors.

Thanks and advance.

kesava.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)It looks some mandatory fields not getting data from source ,take pay load from MONI and test your mapping in ESR and make sure that you receive data  for all mandatory fields.

2)Perfrom cache refresh , if it is sync scenario check the response from target system like responce coming or not.

former_member303666
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi raj sekhar,

Thanks Q

1. i checked payload in moni  ... it is not throughing any error.

2. it is synchronous scenario. response payload is showing the same ( unable to read.)

one thihg i am suspecting ... that is

i am compared successful and failed payload.

in error payload the batch number is showing 64989B

successful payload batch number is showing  HH1192112D

in mapping it is 1:1

i think this could be the problem.

un able to read to payload means what could be the problem can i except.

here proble is .. soap (sorse) side batches are running but pi is not able to picking.

Thanks

kesava

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unable to read payload comes when there is no response received from Receiver system, test interface for valid data or take succesfull message from moni and test the interface, if it works then problem with your data.