Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use "Reviewer" to inform about a shopping cart

benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are on SRM 7.0 and uses the process controlled workflow for shopping carts.

I only want to inform someone about a shopping cart and my idea is to use the "reviewer".

I set up the Task ID 40007945.

I create a shopping cart and manually add a reviewer. The Reviewer now gets a task in the UWL and can open the shopping cart.

The problem now is, that the reviewer opens the shopping cart and click "send" (task is done) but the task is already there (even after refresh the UWL).

How can i set the task as completed?  Do i have to use another "Task ID"?

Best regards,

Ben

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Please refer following SAP help for adding Ad-hoc reviewer;

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/98/588a59501c4b79b1880ab161bd6c4f/content.htm

In this there is one section states; reviewer can follow entire approval process thus you are seeing the workitem in reviewer inbox even after they reviewed it.

Hope this helps

Thank you

Ritesh

nserting Reviewers

You can add reviewers to the approval process. Reviewers can follow the entire approval process for a procurement document, independent of which decision type applies. In particular, they can do the following:

• Display the document
  • Display existing attachments or create new ones
  • Add notes
  • Insert further reviewers
benjamin_herzig
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

ok, if i understand it right there is now way to mark the task as completed.

I tried it out. When the shopping cart is completed, the task is completed, too.

Regards,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

A reviewer observes the whole approval process and taking that into consideration, the Reviewer work item does not disappear until the approval workflow is complete.

Regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

You got it correct..... That is the standard behavior / functionality :-).

Thank you

Ritesh

Answers (0)