Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt label being unnecessarily printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

My client is facing the problem as below

"The 0 goods receipt is being triggered from MII when the order is being closed so that the DLV indicator can be set. The printing of these bin labels is controlled by ECC, so it would need to be stopped on that side."

I tried explaining him in convincing methods, now he is asking one more question as below

"

Can anyone explain why we need to set the final delivery flag on SAP when we close the process order? This is being done using a zero GR from MII. The issue it is causing is that it is changing the inspection lot status to SPRQ before the UD is made and it will not allow the inspection results to copy into the Batch.

We can make the change to stop the MII zero GR however there is concern on what are the implications of doing this as we do not know why it is there in the first place."

Can some one help me in answering this

Regard's,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Uday,

If the order status is DLV then the delivery completed indicator is set.

The use of the delivery completed indicator is it indicates the item is regarded to be closed.

Even if try to set order status as DLV by marking this indicator with no goods movement posted & no confirmations on the order & if you try to settle the order then system will issue the message as no cost accured on the order.

It is set basically for the cost settlement.A further delivery is not expected.

Hope this helps you

regards