Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Depot Invoice Billing

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

As per my clinet requirement, i did depot exicse for a material with excise and without excise with different tax code. if i process for the same material in sale side,

in sales order, it pickups the tax rate from J1ID with material and chapter ID combination,

as Ed : 12 %

Cess : 2 %

Echess : 1 %

so its calculate it automatically as per exciseed material, but if i post non excise material( same material ) the excise calculation is coming.

For Eg:

Material  Vendor  Tax code Purchase ED   Sales ED       J1IJ       VF01

XX          10          EX              12.36 %           12.36 %     12.36     12.36

XX          20          E0               0 %                   12.36 %     0          12.36

here the E0 Tax code is non excise , so Ed will not calculate in purchase, but in sale i have pricing procedure, how can i differenciatein sale order like purchase order. after VL01N only we are doing J1IJ, so in sales order is ther any chance to check which material we are going to pick or in VF01 , is ther anyting to relate with J1IJ pricing to calculate and remove the Ed caluclation in sale order ?

Kindly plz explain immediatelly.

Prince

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tax in sales order flows from the combination maintained for the tax conditions in VK11. Check the condition records maintained through VK13.

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in Purchase view, 2 vendor for same material and different excise invoice, but in sale view, same materail and same customer but we have to differenciate when the excise material has picking up and non excise material picking up, in J1IJ when we pick the non excise goods it will automatically come to zero value of ED, but in billing VF01, it will pick up the sales order pricing procedure, that time i want to make it as zero value for ED in billing, how ?

Reply Immediatelly.

Prince

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, why excise tracking is required as the material is non-excisable ? No need to post J1IJ as there is no input excise in Depot. I think, your problem is just to fetch zero excise duty in SO and VF01.

Which category you have selected for maintaining condition records in VK11. If you want to differentiate material wise then you can maintain condition records in VK11 based on material chapter id (Ctrl code)/Plant/Material/Country combination.

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

i said material is same and customer also same all things are same in sales side for excise and non excise, only different is in purchase side only.

Prince

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If material and vendor are same then how do you differentiate it as excisable and non excisable?

Via plant?

Regards,

Brinda

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brinda,

Excise only for plant, both sales and purchase side plant is same,

in purchase, we are using no excise tax code with X Vendor , and excise tax code with Y Vendor,

in Sales side, Z only customer, we are selling bothexcise and non excise goods what ever in our plant, when i capture J1IJ that time i mentioning its exciseable goods with the MIGO details, here only i am determining the outgoing goods are excise, but i am asing in sales order itself i have to determine its excise or non excise, bcause

for eg :

i purchase goods from X vendor without excise details, but i put sales order , my pricing procedure will calculate the excise details, then i do VL01N, then VF01, in VF01, the pricing is include the excise amount, so i want that conditions only with base price and VAT, for that how can i determine in sales ?

Prince

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

Since the material and Customer are exisable system will bring in  the excise values during VA01.

You can make those excise conditions manual and enter it whereever applicable.

Or can write routines and assign it to excise conditions to meet your requirement

Regards,

Brinda