cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S060 infostructure not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a problem with rebate agreements in our system, the S060 info structure is not updated.

I think I have tracked down the problem, but I do not know how to solve it.

When analyzing in MCVV, S060 has an Update Group of 3, while the other info structures have an Update Group of 1 (these are updated).

Update Group 3 does not even exist in customizing, but this may be hard coded according to one of the SAP notes for rbate.

I have checked all points in note 75778 and they are all OK.

How do I change the update group for info structure S060 to 1?

Or how do I set update group 3 to the delivery without affecting the other info structures?  The system takes the update group from the delivery.

Everything else looks fine on MCVV - screenshots attached.

There is one feature of our setup that could be a problem also: the pricing procedure for the order / deliver is different than the one for the invoice. Order / delivery procedure does not even contain the rebate conditions.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some additional information:

- in the pricing procedure there is no accounting key assigned to the rebate conditions - would this be required?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Per OSS Note 456597 - Status of S060 is 'New' - cannot be activated , you can't change the update group 3. This is hard coded in the system. In the pricing procedure, you need to assign the keys for rebate accrual (ERU) and account key (ERS) against the rebate condition types.Also assign the relevant G/L accounts for these keys in t.code VKOA.

Regards,