Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Date In Sales Order Based on Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirement as below and looking for vluable suggestions,

my client wants delivery date based on customer As of we know it it based on ATP .

We have RLT included to calculate the Delivery date in Sales Order ,but here the problem is irrespective of customer system proposes the same date for ALL Materials.

let say RLT is set as 125 in Material Master ,system always propse that after 4 Months for all customer

what we are looking is

1.Delivery date should be proposed based on Customer basis,How can we achive it,any standard functionality or user exit to achive this.

Thanks,

Zubair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may need to explore using user-exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_001 and EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 in enhancement ATP00001 to fulfill the requirements. Otherwise I don't see any option with standard configuration.

Regards,

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Delivery date should be proposed based on Customer basis"

What information in the customer do you want to base the delivery date on? Please elaborate on this.

User exit EXIT_SAPLATPC_002 can be used to manipulate the ATP date. This may help but would need more info on your actual requirement to know if this can be used.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Noel,

Actuall the requirement is like below

1.Material A  RLT -125 in Material master

2. Material B  -125 in Material Master

3.Material C -125 Material Master

If the Customer is K001 when creating sales order the RLT should be 100 i,e the delivery date should be 100 days from current date

if the customer is K002 for the same material the RLT should be 50 i.e the delivery date should be reduiced.

how to achive this??

Zubair

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the elaboration.

Unfortunately, this is not possible in the standard system. The end lead date is calculated in SAPLATPC: FORM END_OF_RLT_CALCULATE [Include LATPCFE0] and if you look through the code of this include, you will see that the customer is not considered at all. See where this form is called:

SAPLATPC [FORM AVAILABILITY_CHECK_R3]:

*     calculates end of RLT for each material in P_ATPMATX

PERFORM END_OF_RLT_CALCULATE

TABLES

P_ATPMATX

P_ATPPLANTX

USING

P_ATPCA-PLAUF

P_ATPCC-RLTBAS.

As you can see, tables P_ATPMATX &   P_ATPPLANTX are used but none of these contain a customer field so the RLT will never be calculated based on the customer. It will always be based on the material master settings and calculated from the current date.

The only option I see open to you is to manipulate the result of the ATP check using  EXIT_SAPLATPC_002.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You Noel and Shiva Ram,

I am closing this as with my Clinet as: "THERE IS NO STANDARD OPTIONS AVAILABLE"

Thank You.

Zubair