cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle multi-mapping for multiple receivers without BPM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here the scenario is: The i/p payload has tobe split to multiple receivers based on a key field value.

As of now, we could successfully implement this with one message/operation mapping per receiver. But is it possible to implement the same using one mapping i.e via multimapping with out bringing BPM into picture?

There are seperate posts available for implementing 1.multi mapping for same receiver and 2.handling multiple receivers; but our requirement is to implement both in same scenario.

Kindly suggest your views.

Thanks,

Karthiga Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karthiga,

i think the easiest way is for you:

- Define for each receiver a business system

- Put a condition to the corresponding receiver determination

- Create for each each inbound interface a new, static (do not put a joker for receiving system) interface determination

- Link the right mapping to each if det

The split of Multimapping is executed in Adapter Engine, this would be too late because receiver det happens before.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

message spliting based on value of the field that is possiable by using 1:N mapping with out bpm .

refer below document and what was posted by earlier poster baskar.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/EN/42/f3b31d48fb1bc8e10000000a11466f/frameset.htm

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For each receiver you should have one multi-mapping program entry.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you seen this blog which talks about enhanced interface determination ?

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Thats for same receiver but to genearte two target files.

My scenario involves different receivers.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Karthiga,

Not sure why there is confusion. Receiver and interface determinations clearly indicate that each receiver will have their own set of Inbound interface(s). Hence you will require a multimapping for each receiver. However, you can re-use one multi-mapping definition if receivers have same structures.

- Praveen