cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC error While Uploading the Document thro BAPI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am integrating SAP DMS With .net.I have Created one portal for Uploading the documents.

I am using BAPI_DOCUMENT_CREATE2 for uploading the documents.

WHen i am calling the BAPI thro .net & passing Document type,Version,Document Path,& Workstation Storage Category & I am using KPRO To store the Documents.

I AM GETTING RFC ERROR WHILE DOCUMENT CREATING.IF I AM NOT USING KPRO STORAGE THE DOCUMENT IS CREATED BUT THE DOCUMENT IS NOT STORED IN DMS .

Please HELP.

Regards,

veeramani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Another thing is that if u r not using KPRO then my suggestion is to use the Vault scenario for data upload in external system  i.e. other than to SAP repository (KPRO).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u please Eleborate the RFC Type that has to be created for this RFC Call Back error.

I have enabled the RFC in BAPI.

Expecting your reply ASAP.

Regards,

veeramani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my dear frnd,

KPRO is for content reprository in SAP, so u have using some other platform and transfer the data into SAP then u need to activate the RFC Tcode SM59 and provide the platform .net so that SAP may interract with it and collect the document for there storage in Repository.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply.

Can u please elborate your answer.

Also can u please let me know the step by step procedure for solving this issue.

Regards,

veeramani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For other platform interraction SAP needs to activate the RFC i.e. Remote function call, u need to talk with basis person and activate the same. once the connection is setup then try to use or upload ur documents in DMS. RFC helps to recognize the .net frame work and then provide the sapce to store the documents in content repository in SAP. i.e. by using KPRO.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks.But RFC has been activated for calling bapi.

In the Document type Configuration if i use KPRO i am getting RFC Call Back Error If i m not using KPRO then document is created .

But i want to use KPRO Only.

Can u please help me ASAP.

Regards,

veeramani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

what ever doc type u r using, then tell me u assigned the KPRO in its SPRO setting??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

I have done all these Configuration Still it is not working.

Can u please let me know How to solve this error Withour calling GUI Parameter = 1.

Expecting your answer ASAP.

Regards,

veeramani

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U have activated RFC while calling the BAPPI, will u please check that in ur client RFC via SM59  is activated or not ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is also Active.

Please Let me know anyother solution to solve this error At the earliest.

Regards,

veeramani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please ask for an programmer in this referrence.

Regards