cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to decrease Para format dynamically in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My issue to decrease the para format according to the line item display in the invoice...............

while checking the billing invoice discount line item is more than 4 the font size should be decrease dynamically..

In window first there is an text element for Total,then inside the loop there is an discount text element,and then outside the loop there is an text element for gross amount.........For ref i attach the image below,

wheather there is any way to solve my issue.Give some idea to that................

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Define each line item text twice, once with normal font size and secondly with the reduced font size.

2) Create a global parameter say G_REDUCED_FONT. IF billing invoice discount line item is more than 4 then set this global G_REDUCED_FONT = 'X'.

3) Next define a condition around each item text:

print item text normal font size (condition if G_REDUCED_FONT = ' ')

print item text reduced font size (condition if G_REDUCED_FONT = 'X)

Che

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

i tried that but in the loop it will be working properly.But outside the loop total and gross text element is coming in same font size.What will u do for that...........

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Try to use condition tabs.

If values is not initial the the component triggers, otherwise it will skip that. Hence you can reduce the spaces dynamically.

Regards,

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot i solve the issue...........