cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: V1320: No item category available (Table T184 LV LEIC SEIN )

Former Member
0 Kudos

When running a standard SAP report (KKAK), the following error was encountered.  No item category available (Table T184 LV LEIC SEIN )

When I checked the sales document type and the materials used, all should be pointing to LV LEIS SEIN - meaning the item category group of the material in the Material Master (Basic Data and Sales Org) is LEIS.

The sales order is referenced to a service order where the working hours and rate is maintained.  Then the transaction code DP90 is used to create a Debit Memo Request.

Is there any data that I need to check to determine why the system is looking for the combination of LV LEIC SEIN?

Thank you and Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am having issue related to Item category determination.
Your inputs will be greatly appreciated.

1. We have a service order in which Item category is determining correctly. Let’s assume Material as “A” (Material type DIEN, Service,
    Freight , etc..) and item category ZITC
    is determined correctly.
  2. Let’s assume sales order type as ZSOR
  3. Now I would like to add another line item as miscellaneous
    charges for the same order and we have a material created for that purpose Let’s
    assume miscellaneous material as “B
    (Material type DIEN, Service,
    Freight, etc..)
  4. Both the materials “A” & “B” have Item category Group as “LEIS” (Service w/o Delivery), in material master Sales org 2 view.
  5. In VOV4 we have config maintained as

Sa Ty  | ItCGr | Usg | HLevItCa |DfItC

ZSOR | LEIS |            |                 |ZITC

ZSOR | LEIS | TEXT|                   | ZITC

But when I add material “B” (miscellaneous charges)as a line item, I get the below error and item category is not determined.

No item category
available (Table T184 ZITC TEXT )

Message no. V1320

Thanks in advance

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Here in VOV4 please maintain IRC LEIS SEIN L2. It will work out surely.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If there are many items used in the service order, first extract the list of materials used table RESB (enter service order in filed "order").Once the list of materails is extracted from resb table, copy all the materails and enter ia table MVke to check field MTPOS.
You will see that one of the materail has item cat group as LEIC which is causing the problem.