Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget avalable but unable to make PR

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Budget available in s_alr_87013558

but in cj32 distributable column is totally blank.

when PR  create system gives budget exceeded

done that cjbw-cjen-cjbv refresh cycle.

in cj32 distributed budget less that assigned budget by 1million the same with current budget

but for thousand rupees value it gives budget exceeded of millions

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it to do with the Total up? On cj32 press f9 and that should "total up" the assigned values at lower levels up to the top level.

0 Kudos

Hi john,

Run the t-code cjbn for those project definition whose reports are not match with the budget reports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gokul is right.

Check for requirement date and Budget available fiscal year.

See this post also-

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29743

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Just one quick request-would it not be better if you let someone's answer be validated by the person who raised the query instead of saying that "The person's answer is right" or for that matter any comment to that effect.

I hope you get this message the right way-no offence intended.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear B P Singh,

I am agree with you.

But here the intention was to guide person in right direction while adding some more useful information.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

@B P Singh - I don't think there is anything wrong with Pranav's comment. There is no restriction on posting an individual comment as long as it is not offensive and obeys the forum rules.

Besides, Pranav has provided a link which might be a possible solution.

Anyway, lets stop this right here and i hope we all help in contributing to this forum as much as possible.

former_member604117
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks friends for the reply

surprsingly many times i run the cycle of cjbw-cjen-cjbv no outcome

s_alr_* reports and cj33  there is a mismatch
the budget value is 100 releasesd 100 assigned 80 but in distrubutable coulmn its zero
80 figure mismatch between two report
the pr date is fine and i am seeing in right fiscal year
does the direct JVs hit the assigned value and there are some cost elements whch are exempted and also at period close we remove budget check for some duration can these contribute to above
but anyway assigned value should increase then,why its less than budget
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the tolerance limit for against 3.

Also, Distributable column will show '0' if the budget is entirely distributed to lower level WBS element.

Its like budget consumption for the higher level WBS if its distributed to lower level WBS.

Regards,

Amol Sarode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you use the budget release functionality. Or rather, when does the availability control come into play in your case? Is it after budget allocation or budget release? you can check this in OPS9 tcode.

Secondly, check the fiscal year for which the budget is available and also check PR is being created for which period/year.