cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on imorting Extractor from SAP System into BOBJ Data Service Designer

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

I have successfully created a datastore in Data Service Designer that connects to a SAP system. Furthermore, i have successfully imported some tables and functions (i.e. RFC Function Modules).

Now i am trying to import an extractor since 2 days.

However, no matter what I enter (Import By Name.....), I will always get this error message "Cannot import the extractor <name=....>. Internal Error <Extractor: RODPS_REPL_SOURCES_GET_LIST failed> occurred. (BODI-1116153)."

What can I do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks guys.

I solved it now. The problem was that the extractors I needed were not available in table ROOSATTR in my SAP sytem. I installed note 1585204, ran report RODPS_OS_EXPOSE with that extractor, and now it worked. In my case, it was an "own" extractor (Z-namespace).

I am not sure whether that note was really needed, but it sounded necessary to me, so I wanted to be on the safe side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I am facing a similar issue in BODS 4.0. Even if I try to import a standard extractor, its giving the same error. We need to create custom extractor and import it in BODS 4.0. Can you please suggest that after applying the SAP note, how do you run the report RODPS_OS_EXPOSE with that extractor? I am not an ABAPer hence asking this silly question. I apologise for that.

regards

Minakshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Minakshi,

In the system where you created datasource

1. Execute transaction SE38

2. Enter RODPS_OS_EXPOSE as program

3. Click on Execute button or F8

4. Enter datasource name

5. Click on Release DataSource(s) or F5

Regards,

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the quick reply. In case of custom extractors, is it not required to apply the SAP note 1585204? Only running the RODPS_OS_EXPOSE program would expose the custom extractor to be used in BODS? I am still in the process of writing a custom extractor and will respond.

Thanks again

Regards

Minakshi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

Currently i am facing issue with extractor.

Please see the below link & help me.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3600289

Thanks & Regards,

Balamurugan G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you tell us the name of the extractor?

is it on the list of supported extractors?

regards,

Adrian

mohan_salla
Participant
0 Kudos