Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP5 questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I haven't seen SP5 yet, so I have a few questions please:

1. Is there a dependency between 2 CDs assigned to the same RfC? (i.e. one CD is complete and the 2nd CD is not completed yet, will it be possible to move one CD without the other?).

2. Is it possible to assign to the same RfC 2 CDs that each is assigned to a different project? (i.e. 1st CD is assigned to project A and 2nd CD is assigned to project B).

3. Is it possible to define as a default which Partner Functions will be displayed in the Partners Involved Assignment Block? (as it was possible when we were using the GUI).

Thank you,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

here the answers to your questions:

1.) it's the same as in SP4. It is possible to move on without the other. But the RfC will not go to 'Implemented' until both are completed.

2) No, one RfC only contains changes of the same project. But it is possible to reassign changes, menaing you can assign a change document to another project. For example if somethings has changed in your organization and functionality now runs in another project, or so...then you can put the change documents of the one project to the other project.

3) There are no changes from SP4 to SP5 in the partner assignment block, this one is CRM standard. We provide a new customizing for more easily customize partners at the detail assignment block.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Michael. This was very helpful.

Adi

Answers (0)