cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the configuration setting for RRB in PS-SD???

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

My business scenario is as i have project sap ps where we have to billing weekly for resources how can capture time for these resources industry basically service provider. What is configuration possibility in ps and what would be link with SD module???

What is the configuration setting for RRB in PS-SD???

Regards,

sanjeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Refer this thread,

Note 301117 - Enhanced documentation for dynamic item processor (DIP)

At the end of the note there is a pdf file which explains the configuration of DIP profile in detail. In addition to this i would also like to add that your requirement is a very standard one and can very well be achieved. I guess its the PLM230 book that has got the RRB process in it. I suppose your requirement is pretty much explained in this book. I don't think if the configuration settings are there.

Most of the configuration would be in setting up the DIP profile. The link with the SD module would be the sales order which you would created for a service material and the DIP profile that you configure will be assigned to this sales order. Ofcourse, you also need to assign the WBS in the account assignment as well. These are some of the basic things. Most important thing is the setting up of DIP profile.

Search for threads in the forum as this has already been discussed here with the required configuration settings.

Regards,

Gokul