cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status report

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to write the logic in funtional specification if i need to retrieve Sales orders having order to shipment and nNO PGI and NO billing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sangeeta Rao

VBFA -VBELV ( thats the Sales order number) where VBTYP_N is 8 ( 8 is Shipment ) and VBTYP_V is C

Please check this .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what if the sales order is still open and subsequent doc is not created yet?

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sangeeta Rao

If the sales order is still open then the subsequent will not be picked because that is the way in VBFA. Like if the preceding document is a sales order and if there is a subsequent transport document then fetch that , if its no subsequent then it wont pick .

Regards

JNM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sangeeta, this depends on the configuration, so you'd have to check in your own system. There are statuses available in VBUK (header) and VBUP (item) tables. Unfortunately, the order statuses are pretty much not updated anymore after delivery is created. So fo the purposes of such report, a developer would need to get the data from different places.

Assuming the report is at item level, I'd start checking the VBUP-GBSTK (Overall) status. (I'm typing field names from memory, sorry if I'm off a bit.) If it'a 'A' then there is no delivery created yet. If it's 'B' or 'C' then delivery # will need to be read from VBFA table. For delivery there should be Goods Issue status and Billing status again in VBUP table (assuming you have a delivery-related billing scenario).

Again, there is no "one size fits all" answer, there will be some research needed based on the specific requirements for the report and your configuration.

As a side note - I wish there was something like that in standard SAP because we have a very similar report. It would be great if statuses were updated in the sales order instead of having to dig for information in other tables. Perhaps we should put it on Idea Place...

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

You may create the your own report using the below tables

VBAK

VBAP,

VBUK,

VBUP,

LIKP,

LIPS

VTTK