Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication in Sender SOAP Adapter

mona_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We have a scenario were EP sends SOAP Message to XI. We have created the WSDL from XI and it has been consumed by EP. When EP tries to send the SOAP Request to XI we get UnAuthorized Exception.

Below is the Exception

#

#1.5#001372E937FC00670000012000000D8C0004298100849F8B#1171533943519#com.sap.portal.portal#sap.com/irj#com.sap.portal.portal#CLASP#6953####18f1d310bcdc11db9500001372e937fc#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_29##0#0#Warning#1#/System/Server#Java###Call failed

[EXCEPTION]

#1#com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxm.soap.accessor.NestedSOAPException: Problem in server response: [Unauthorized].

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxm.soap.SOAPConnectionImpl.call(SOAPConnectionImpl.java:207)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxm.soap.SOAPConnectionImpl.call(SOAPConnectionImpl.java:163)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxm.soap.SOAPConnectionImpl.call(SOAPConnectionImpl.java:325)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.soap.SOAPService.call(SOAPService.java:152)

at com.sapportals.portal.prt.service.soap.PRTSOAPCall.invokeMethod(PRTSOAPCall.java:209)

at service.XIUserCreateCall.IOS_UserCreate(XIUserCreateCall.java:168)

at service.XIUserComp.doContent(XIUserComp.java:46)

I tried to send the basic authentication details in my URL. But it didn't work.

Pl. help me resolve this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

XIAPPLUSER or PIAPPLUSER or anyother use with the same roles as this user is needed to Send a SOAP message to XI.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use XI 3.0 try XIACCESS user

sds

Marco Zerbini

mona_mehta
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Shall try with XIISUSER and let you know.

Meanwhile,

We are using PI 7.0.

We had earlier used the following key value pair.

&sap-user=CLASP&sap-password=init99&sap-client=500&sap-language=EN

1) Are the key value pair correct with respect to PI7.0. Hope it has not changed.

2) Do you know what configuration settings to do in XI and EP so

that the messages can flow between the two systems seamlessly with regard to authentication bcoz we feel that sending the user/password in the URL is not the right approach.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using PI then the user will be PIISUSER. So try with this userid and its password.

...Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

for XI EP

Please see the below links so that you can have clear Idea..

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/02/07/interfacing-to-xi-from-webdynpro

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webas/java/integra...

Consuming XI Web Services using Web Dynpro – Part II-/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/08/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-ii

Consuming XI Web Services using Web Dynpro – Part I -/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/07/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-i

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/09/15/creating-a-web-service-and-consuming-it-in-web-dynpro

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/09/15/connecting-to-xi-server-from-web-dynpro

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you dont have access for your userid. Can you try using the userid XIISUSER if you are using xi or PIISUSER if you are using PI7.0

...Satish