cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object Checker Error during ECC 6.0 SR2 IDES Install

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Has anyone encountered the following object checker error after the ABAP import during the ERP 2005 SR2 IDES install?

The invalid_objects log in the installation directory contains the following error.

-

package object type action status

-

SAPDFACT ?N pkey create

-

There are no errors in the SAPDFACT.log and I am not familiar with an index called '?N' .

I believe its an issue with the object checker as opposed to the data load, but wanted to see if anyone has seen this issue.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Have you resolved this issue? I am running into the same exact problem. Not sure what to do and I couldn't find any SAP Notes either.

Can you please let me know if you were able to find a fix for it ?

Thanks

Sona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sona,

I was not able to find a fix for this issue. I continued with the install and have not seen any issues. The system has been up for months without any issues. However, it is just a sandbox system. I opened a customer message for this issue and support advised that the few customers that have encountered this issue restarted the installation.

You could try the following procedure, but it may be more trouble than its worth and it would really depend on how comfortable you are with R3load and the editing of TSK files.

1. change the corresponding TSK-file and change the objects to be

reimported to 'xeq' - for details please check note #455195

2. switch to user <sid>adm and run 'R3load' manually to reimport the

package - the full syntax for the command is given within the

SAPDFACT.log - file (R3load -i ...)

I hope that this helps.

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

Thank you for the response.

I have also searched around and made some phone calls, and according to the SAP NOTE # 1013391, you can ignore the error message.

I have heard your explanation for the first time, since mine is the sand box too, I would attempt to install it on a different system like your procedure mentioned (just out of my curiosity) and have some ABAPers (and functional folks too) log in to make sure that there are no differences..I will post the results as soon as I have them...

Thanks,

Sona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response!

However, I had already reviewed the recommended notes and they do not list the object listed the invalid_objects file.

Thanks,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael

Refer the SAP Notes 848436/848437

Reward points if usefull