cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing fields in report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Suppose I am being asked to create a report, lets say custom developed, which contains pricing coming from sales order. Could anyone explain me step by step how to go about it...what exactly i need to do in such cases step by step...

Thanks

Vishwas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also manage it with subtotal fields in table VBAP. See notes 1022966 for further information and note 155012 to create customer subtotal fields if you don't have enough with the 6 subtotal standard fields.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo....

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Vishwas Rangari

If you are required to develop such a report , first of all you need a proper output of what all details should be displayed . Like if your input is say Customer , Sales order , From and to Date  , so the output should be like say Customer's number , description , sales order number , type , Net value , each condition type with their values for the particular sales orders and if required display free goods also . So make sure whats the requirement for the display section . FS is the later part , after you get the proper information from your customer .

Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jagan..

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwas ,

you need to ask specific question not the step involve to develop a report , Any way i will just explain you

First of all you need to create FS Based on your requirement , take the VBRK field and get the document condition (knumv -field) passed in KONV table you will get all your pricing detail

based on your requirement  which field (ex-KAWERT base price, currency -WAERS,)you want give just mention in FS

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramesh