cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Block - Can I unrelease, released credit blocked SO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Need you help on this. Is there a way to unrelease a SO for credit block?

This happens if for example the user released in VKM1/VKM3 a wrong SO. How can we make the sales order back to credit block?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, did you try to use VKM4 ? regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think there is a way in VKM4 to unrelease a already released SO for credit check.

Or am I missing something here?

thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just try to increase the quantity of sales order, then save it. After that change the quantity back to original quantity and save it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I tried that already, but no luck. The order was not blocked again.

thanks.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then try this. Apply reason for rejection at the sales order line items then save. Again in VA02, remove the reason for rejection and check again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Still no luck.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks in t.code OVA8, the deviation % and number of days values are set under Released documents are still unchecked. Can you check what values are maintained in this field and update the forum/

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see below as follows:

Deviation in %  99

Number of days  45

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should I change the Deviation in % to maybe 1%?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If possible you can try that option. Change the % values for example 1 and number of days as 0. Then change the sales order quantity for example from 20 to 100, save the order. Then change the sales order quantity back to original and check. If this satisfies, then you can set the OVA8 settings to original values.

Regards,