cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scope of Check to consider only "Firmed Up PRs" in gATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a customer requirement wherein we need to consider only firmed up "Purchase Requisitions"  for scope of check in gATP. How it can be accomplished? Is there a way to create a category called "Firmed up PRs"?. Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman,

I think there is no standard way to consider just firmed up PurRqs in ATP scope of check. You might create own ATP categories and change the ATP category of firmed up PurRqs to the customer specific ATP category.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response Michael. I tried to create one but not successful so far. Can you pl mention what is the MRP element I should use to represent the UnFirmed Pur Req?

michael_thinschmidt
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not just like creating the a Z-ATP category. This can be done in customizing

SAP - Implementation Guide

Advanced Planning and Optimization

Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP)

General Settings

-> Maintain Category

The main issue is to change the original ATP category to the new z-category once you set the flag or vise versa. But I dont know how to do this - which is the right userexit/badi. Sorry.

Furthermore you have to keep in mind that consistency checks like deltareport will not work for the new atp category.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael for helpful response.

Can anyone else shed light on the right user exit or Badi?

Or is there any work around possible - like sending only released requisitions from R/3 to APO or create a separate supply element for released PR and handle it.. etc..?..Tks in advance..Raghu