cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to rescreen BP numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're trying to re-screen my existing partners against the SPL list

So under /SAPSLL/MENU_LEGAL in the "Sanctioned Party List Screening" screen under the "Logist." tab "Periodic Screening" section I'm trying to run

"Check Bus. Parnter Addresses (Dialog)"

I've tested this on a few BP numbers but we had a problem an I need to re run for the same range of BP numbers but when I enter that range I get a pop up

"Unable to select any data (see long text)"

long text just says no data could be selected with teh defined selection criteria.

But if I change the BP number range outside the original range leaving the rest of the settings the same I have no problems?????

Any Ideas of what I'm doing wrong?

Business Parnter Tab

I did the original screening for BP range of 1 - 25000

I enter the Logical system group under the "External ID of Business Partner"

Sacntion Party List Tab

I enter the Legal Regulation as SPLUS

and the our data provider name for the Data Provider

I've also updated the list since the original run

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Israel,

Could you please screen one Business Partner located in your range?  If this BP is relevant to SPL, it shouldn't be excluded from SPL Screening. Otherwise, I will guide you how to find root cause.

Thanks

Boer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry took so long to reply

Ok I tried to rescreen BP # 13317 same issue "Unable to select any data (see long text)"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Israel,

Please follow prerequisite check below:

1.Is its role of BP 13317 relevant to SPL service? (IMG->GTS->COMA->SPL->Activate BP at BP function level)

2. Was this bp screened asynchronously? (See above or Execute T-Code /sapsll/spl_chsa1lo to screen this bp)

3. Is BP 13317 placed in P/N List? (T-Code /sapsll/spl_posbplo or /sapsll/spl_negbplo)

Hope the above checking can resolve your issue.

Best Regards

Boer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boer

I went to IMG->GTS->COMA->SPL->Activate BP at BP function level

Settings are

Block Type = 1 Process Is Blocked - Service Removes Block

SPL Time = 1 Synchronous - when object is updated

Upd.Addr.F = 0 No Update (Address Reformatted When Service is Recalled)

Addr. Time = 1 Synchronous = When Object is Updated

Sp.BusArea = A0 Logistics

Enh.AuthCheck = is NOT checked

Tcode /SAPSLL/SPL_CHSA1LO gives me the same pop up "unable to select any data"

I ran both tcodes /SAPSLL/SPL_POSBPLO and /SAPSLL/SPL_NEGBPLO both came back with "No Partners Found"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boer

Doing some more research I found the programs

/SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_B1M_LO

and

/SAPSLL/SPL_CHECK_SCEN_C1M_LO

I ran B1 first

Then created a sold-to party (found a record on the delta that was set to expire on a current delta and copied it for my sold-to party)

Then transferred to GTS and the partner was blocked as expected.

but then I loaded the delta that expires the SPL record and ran the C1 program but it looks like C1 skips over partners on the Positive, Negative list and any partners that are currently blocked. 

The record is still blocked and the "Date of SPL Screening" is still the initial transfer date from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Israel,

Please note that C1 shall select released business partners for SPL Screening.

Several cases should raise info message 'Unable to select any data (see long text)' during SPL Screening for business partner like:

1. Business Role is not relevant to SPL Screening

2. Expired address

3. Be in P/N List

4. Address Activation but its address type is irrelevant (IMG->Compliance Mag.->SPL->Control Settings->Legal Regulation -> Address Activation)

5. Be in soft block (Please execute Async SPL Screening)

Please double check whether the configurations-above are corrected for your selected business partner.

Thanks

Boer

Answers (0)