cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check during OB delivery creation in subcontracting PO_ME2O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

i need your help on the below issue.My current stock in unrestricted use is 1000.

I have 2 SD customer delivery 500 EA & 200 EA for material 'B'

Then,i created subcontracting PO for 500 EA for the same material B.Main material is 'A'.

Now, when i create outbound delivery thru ME2O,it will create the delivery with 500 quantities though  the 700 EA is reserved for  customer delivery.

What my expectation is that SAP should allow me to create the oubound delivery only for remaining quantities of 300 EA.

I think,it is not considering the customer delivery of 700 EA because there is no avaialbility check in subcontracting.

Please guide me on this.

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

You have to configure the availability check by defining the checking rule & assigning it to the avaialbility check, steps are as follows,

1. Craete checking rule.

SPRO--> Materials management--> Purchasing--> Purchase order--> Set up stock transport order --> create checking rule

2. Assign checking rule to to the availability check.

SPRO--> Materials management--> Purchasing--> Purchase order--> Set up stock transport order --> define checking rule

3. Assign delivery type ( defined for subcontracting delivery)  & checking rule to the subcontracting purchase order.

SPRO--> Materials management--> Purchasing--> Purchase order--> Set up stock transport order --> Assign delivery type & checking rule.

Revert in case you need more help.

Regards,

Charudatta