cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e Recruitment EP5-Qualifications transfer Ex. Candidates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using the EP5 e Rec. functionality. The internal employee qualifications are displaying in the e Recruiting and this is fine.  However, the external candidate’s qualifications are not getting transferred into ECC during the hiring process. Am I missing any config. Step.  We are using front end system for the external candidates and integrated the front end with the ECC. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Robin,

Just a few comments on the setup. I would recommend setting up the RFC correct, so both the frontend and backend is connected.

It is also a good idea to keep all config in sync between systems, thereby limiting the source of errors, might seem redundant, but a good idea.

Its not a issue of sync table data between the systeems, but that SAP does NOT deliver any standard functionality (Without using XI/NewHire scenario) that moves an external candidates qualification across when hiring.

What you need to do is implement BAdI: HRRCF04_STORE_HRSKIL. The BAdI makes it possible to perform additional action when performing the PA48 to hire.

You need to develop the logic, as SAP does not deliver any sample.

But what you need to do is:

1: Read the ext candidates qualifications

2: Move them

3: Update the newly create P object with the qualfications - maybe use FM: BAPi_QUALIPROF_CHANGE

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian

Thank you for your response and the inputs

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

There is a couple of scenerios.

1: Using the NewHire process via HCM Processes and Forms which uses XI to transfer the data across, even work exp and education. This of course requires that you setup the entire processes with HCM Processes and Forms and XI.

2: Using BAdI HRRCF04_STORE_HRSKIL. This BAdI will trigger a step during the PA48 hiring to include qualifications. There is no sample from SAP, however it works fine and I have implemented it at several customers. So you need to code some functionality to read the qualification of the candidate and pass them to the employee/internal candidate.

You can even make it possible to transfer education and work experience by using a couple of standard program:

RPTMC_TP_SYNC_EDU_WE_CUST_RCF - Sync the table data between EREC and HR.

RPTMC_TP_SYNC_EDU_WE_RCF - Sync the data between the newly hired external candidate to the newly created internal candidate.

Thereby not needing to invest in XI or HCM Processes and Forms.

Good luck

Christian Holst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

Thank you for your inputs and they are very useful for me. Let me explain our system architecture first.

We have maintained a separate front end (e Recruiting) system for external candidates and integrated the frontend with HR through RFC. (T77S0- RECFA-HRRFC).  The HR system destination is maintained in the front end system, and none is maintained in the HR system.  All our configurations (dropdown menus, etc.) are in HR system, and they are available for external candidates through RFC, meaning I haven’t done any additional configuration at the e Recruiting system.

In the above scenario what I understood is that we need to sync the table data from HR to the front end and not the vice versa. Please can you confirm this? Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using HCM Processes & Forms for the hiring of personnel members (HR Administrative Services)? If yes, then you should activate the business function HCM_HIRE_INT_CI_1. If no, I'm not sure you can take advantage of the new feature.

Regards,

Julien