cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle ccBPM Correlation Missing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BPM gurus,

i have a complicated ccBPM as below:

In the receive step there is a correlation like below:

This is a idoc <-> file scenario. Sender System A send idoc to the process. Process converts idoc into a file and put it on the receiver system B. Within a couple of minutes the receiver system will give a response message in ASCII format on PI server. PI send it via file adapter to the Process and the Process sends sap via SYSTAT back.

In the request message contains the production order no. and the response message has also the same no. in the payload. If the correlation works well, the Process will closed.

Now comes my problem: i.e.

A process 12345 with production order no. xy01 is already closed. Everything is green and OK.

Now the system B gives the same response message once more.

And this response message runs without end. In SXMB_MONI this message stays there with a green flag for ever...

I think this is becuase that the response message cannot find correlation, isn't it?

Why the Exception step cannot catch the correlation error?

How to handle it?

Any suggestion is appreaciated!

Regards

Rene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When the system B sends the response message ( Via File sender channel), the message delivered into ccBPM but there is no OPEN PROCESS to accept /process the response message.

Once you send the IDOC file to system B, the process waits for the respective correlation to occur. When system B placed the first response file, the correlation activated and process completed. but when the file is placed again, there is NO active correlation to complete the process.

So the message goes into green flag in PE adapter as well as SXMB_MONI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

thank u for the prompt reply!

I understand what u mean, but how to resolve it? The messages with green flag do not satisfied my customer.

It is possible, to catch this no active correlation and close the process? even send a message to the responsible person, that this is a duplicated response?

Regards

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check

Note 1040354 - BPE-TS: Unprocessed messages

Note 1094028 - BPE RUN: Queue is stopped if no correlation exists